JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – North Florida women’s soccer plays its fifth and final home match of September when it hosts Austin Peay for a 1 p.m. kickoff tomorrow at Hodges Stadium. It’s the first time North Florida has hosted APSU after the two teams met for the first time in Tennessee last fall.
- Who: Austin Peay & North Florida
- What: Match 11
- When: Sunday, Sept. 24 at 1 p.m.
- Where: Hodges Stadium
- Live Stats: sidearmstats.com
- Watch: ESPN+
- UNF paces the all-time series, 1-0
- North Florida used a penalty kick goal and 11 saves from Sofia Miliancano to defeat APSU on the road last year
- It’s the first-ever meeting between UNF and APSU at Hodges Stadium
Last Time Out
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – North Florida women’s soccer (3-5-2, 1-2-0 ASUN) put forth a stalwart effort, outshooting the ASUN preseason favorite Lipscomb Bison (7-4-0, 3-0-0 ASUN) in a rain-filled evening, but an early penalty kick fell in favor of the visitors during UNF’s 1-0 loss Thursday, Sept. 21.
- Austin Peay enters 4-6-1 and 2-1 in league play
- The Governors put up three goals, including two in the second half, to defeat JU at Southern Oak Stadium Thursday
- APSU was shut out against EKU while earning a 2-1 win against Bellarmine
- Austin Peay is under the tutelage of second-year head coach Kim McGowan
- Aniyah Mack is the straw that stirs the drink offensively, putting up five goals
- Kasidy Schnk and Ellie Dreas also have two apiece
- North Florida outshot Lipscomb Thursday, 11-7
- UNF is 32-1-2 when scoring first under head coach Eric Faulconer
- The Ospreys are 2-1-2 in Sunday matches this season