JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – North Florida women’s soccer and head coach Eric Faulconer announce the addition of graduate transfer defender Ella Dudley to the 2024 roster.
The St. Augustine, Fla. native returns to the First Coast, where she was a standout at Jacksonville FC and Bartram Trail High School. She will join the Ospreys in late July, following four collegiate seasons at New Hampshire.
- Four year letterwinner at the University of New Hampshire
- 58 appearances, starting 57 games.
- Scored eight goals, four being game winners and recorded three assists.
- Played 5,034 minutes.
- America East All Conference (2022, 2023)
- America East Offensive Player of the Week
- College Soccer News National Team of the Week Selection (2022)
- College Sports Communicators Academic All District Team (2023)
- America East Commissioner’s Academic Honor Roll
- Started and played all 90 minutes versus Harvard in the 2022 NCAA tournament.
- 2020 St John’s Player of the Year and state of Florida Class 7A player of the year runner-up at Bartram Trail, where she won the Class 7A State Championship.
Head Coach Eric Faulconer on Ella:
“Ella was one of my favorite players to watch when she was younger and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to coach her for her final year of eligibility at the collegiate level. She can play anywhere in the backline and can also play as a holding midfielder if needed, but we primarily see her as an outside back. She has a wealth of successful experience, and she is a winner. She has a high level of offensive production for a defender as well, which is an added bonus. I believe she is going to be a very strong addition to our backline, and we are super excited to have her coming home to join our program.”